Time 10:48 – 10:53
Freely writing for 5 minutes without thinking about punctuation or if what I was writing really even made sense. All I thought about was my prompt THIRST. The following is what I wrote in that time.
-I thirst for all and everything breathing in air like water quenching me taking away my need of and my wanting of leaving me only thirsting for more seeking, searching devouring droplets laid upon my lips as a kiss of wonderment waiting ever so lightly anticipating my desire setting on fire once again to thirst and to thirst for ever more.-
Below is something a little bit cleaner taken from what I wrote above for the timed word challenge.
for all and everything.
taking in deep breaths.
My air, like water, quenches me.
Taking me away and my need,
of all my wanting,
I thirst, I seek and I desire.
Devour droplets upon my lips
as wonderment kisses me.
Waiting…ever so lightly,
Desire settles on
and once again
set on fire, to thirst
for ever more.
1) open an ms word document (or any other editor)
2) set a stop watch or a mobile for 5-10 minutes
3) your topic is at the foot of this post.
DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER
4) fill the word document with as much wordage as you want, once you start writing, don’t stop
5) DO NOT cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (this is only meant for you to reflect on your control over sensible thought flow)
6) you may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals
7) at the end of your post write down the number of words
8) do not forget to copy and paste the entire passage to your blog post with a new topic
Thank you for the challenge
photo by pedrojperez